- Later this month, pro-lifers will mark the fortieth anniversary of Roe v. Wade. This is a mournful time, but we will use it to connect with one another, get re-energized, and continue saving as many lives as we can. We welcome you to join us at the Walk for Life in San Francisco and the March for Life in Washington, D.C.
- Secular Pro-Life is beginning to receive speaking requests for the spring semester. We will keep you informed of these as they're confirmed. If you would like to host a Secular Pro-Life speaker, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the United States, much of the Affordable Care Act will be implemented this year. There has been a protracted debate between the liberal and conservative elements of the pro-life movement over whether or not the ACA will act as an abortion funding stream; 2013 should definitively answer that question.
- Americans United for Life predicts continued progress on state legislation in 2013.
- In recent years, abortion numbers have declined and pro-life opinion has increased. We are optimistic that these trends will continue in 2013.
What are you looking forward to in 2013?