Secular Pro-Life has big goals for 2014. Here are our top five resolutions (and how you can help):
1) Connect with thousands of students, pro-life leaders, and grassroots leaders this month at the March for Life, West Coast Walk for Life, Students for Life of America conference, and more. (Meet up with us)
2) Complete a major update of AbortionSafety.com to publicize abortion malpractice across the nation. (Already in progress!)
3) Devote significant funding to targeted advertisements of AbortionSafety.com, so that women considering abortion can protect themselves from exploitative abortionists and find the resources to choose life. (Donate today)
4) Increase our presence on social media. (Invite a friend to the facebook page)
5) Launch a new project in the fall that will save the lives of unborn children and promote newborn health. (This project is still under wraps, but stay tuned for more information!)
What are your new year's resolutions? How will you help the unborn and their families in your community?