|Say #HelloHyde to Stargift! She is a pagan priestess and a student aspiring to be a nurse midwife (CNM). She is a pro-life activist, LGBT supporter, and Afrocentric advocate.|
|Say #HelloHyde to Jackie! She's a Gemini.|
|Say #HelloHyde to Violette! “I’m studying to be a graphic design artist and I want to make cartoons.”|
The Hyde Amendment restricts federal funding of abortion through the Medicaid program. A significant fraction of Medicaid kids would be dead if not for the Hyde Amendment. With the Hyde Amendment under increasing attack, Medicaid kids' voices deserve to be heard.
September 30 is the big day, so there is still plenty of time for Medicaid kids to submit photos. BUT—if you get your photo in early, you could be featured in our promotional video!
Here's how to maximize your chances of making the cut:
- First things first: get your #HelloHyde name tag at HelloHyde.org.
- Position your name tag high on your chest or shoulder, close to your face.
- Smile or strike a fun pose.
- Make sure the photo quality is sharp, with the name tag fully readable.
- Email your photo and a short description of yourself (like above) to email@example.com as soon as possible, ideally before the end of this week.
P.S.—We want to showcase a diverse group of people in the video. The photos we've collected so far are ethnically diverse, but we lack diversity of gender (most participants are women) and age (mostly 20s and younger). So if you're a guy and/or in your 30s, and you're on the fence about submitting a photo, please do!